This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 015.479 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 015.479 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://jp.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 015.479 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_jp_479 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. GamesDesktop 015.479's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_jp_479\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.79 MB (10263184 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 015.479 contains of the executables below. They take 14.64 MB (15351704
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_jp_479.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.35 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 015.479 version 015.479
GamesDesktop 015.479 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall GamesDesktop 015.479 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 015.479 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 015.479 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 015.479". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 015.479 app will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 015.479 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 015.479, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 015.479:
- The web site of the program is: http://jp.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_jp_479\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 015.479.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 015.479, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 015.479 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 015.479 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 015.479 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 015.479 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 015.479 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 15:21:14.713