This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.400 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.400 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. You can get more details on GamesDesktop 014.400 at http://de.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 014.400 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_400 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 014.400 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_400\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 014.400. They occupy about 10.84 MB (11371468
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.06 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 014.400 version 014.400
GamesDesktop 014.400 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 014.400:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_400
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_400\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_400\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_400\unins000.dat
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP\GamesDesktop.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_de_400_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 014.400 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase GamesDesktop 014.400 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 014.400 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 014.400 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 014.400". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 014.400 application will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 014.400 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 014.400, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 014.400:
- The web site of the application is: http://de.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_400\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 014.400.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 014.400, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 014.400 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 014.400 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 014.400 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 014.400 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 014.400 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 11:24:11.523