This info is about GamesDesktop 014.146 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.146 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More data about the application GamesDesktop 014.146 can be found at http://de.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 014.146 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_146 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. GamesDesktop 014.146's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_146\unins000.exe". gmsd_de_146.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.79 MB (3978896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 014.146. They take an average of 7.98 MB (8371908
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_de_146.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 014.146
of GamesDesktop 014.146.
GamesDesktop 014.146 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.146 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 014.146 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 014.146 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 014.146". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 014.146 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 014.146 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 014.146, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 014.146:
- The publisher is: http://de.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_146\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 014.146.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 014.146, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 014.146 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 014.146 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 014.146 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 014.146 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 014.146 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-28 16:50:13.153