This web page is about GamesDesktop 014.021010235 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.021010235 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. GamesDesktop 014.021010235 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_021010235 directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 014.021010235 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_021010235\gmsd_de_021010235 - uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes).
GamesDesktop 014.021010235 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 15.10 MB (15834234
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_de_021010235 - uninstall.exe (870.56 KB)
- gmsd_de_021010235.exe (3.77 MB)
- predm.exe (597.39 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 014.021010235 version 014.021010235
GamesDesktop 014.021010235 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.021010235 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 014.021010235 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 014.021010235 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 014.021010235". The GamesDesktop 014.021010235 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 014.021010235 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 014.021010235, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 014.021010235.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 014.021010235, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 014.021010235 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 014.021010235 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.021010235 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 014.021010235 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.021010235 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-12 19:34:07.457