This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.006010140 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.006010140 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More information about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_006010140 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. GamesDesktop 014.006010140's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_006010140\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 3.57 MB (3745744 bytes) on disk and is titled gmsd_de_006010140.exe.
GamesDesktop 014.006010140 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.73 MB (15448596
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_de_006010140.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (908.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 014.006010140
of GamesDesktop 014.006010140.
GamesDesktop 014.006010140 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.006010140 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 014.006010140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 014.006010140 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 014.006010140". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 014.006010140 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 014.006010140 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 014.006010140, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 014.006010140.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 014.006010140, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 014.006010140 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 014.006010140 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 014.006010140 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 014.006010140 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 014.006010140 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 13:14:29.987