GamesDesktop 014.005010009 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.005010009 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. Further information about GamesDesktop 014.005010009 can be found at http://de.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 014.005010009 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_005010009 directory, regulated by the user's option. GamesDesktop 014.005010009's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_005010009\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 014.005010009's main executable file and it occupies about 9.77 MB (10247312 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 014.005010009. They occupy an average of 14.63 MB (15339080
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_de_005010009.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 014.005010009 version 014.005010009
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 014.005010009 from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 014.005010009's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_005010009
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_005010009\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_005010009\gmsd_de_005010009.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_005010009\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_005010009\unins000.dat
Additional registry values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_de_005010009_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 014.005010009 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove GamesDesktop 014.005010009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.005010009 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 014.005010009 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 014.005010009". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 014.005010009 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 014.005010009 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 014.005010009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 014.005010009:
- The software company is: http://de.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_de_005010009\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 014.005010009.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 014.005010009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 014.005010009 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 014.005010009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 014.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 014.005010009 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 05:53:27.997