GamesDesktop 013.381 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.381 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
to get more info about GamesDesktop 013.381 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_381 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 013.381 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_381\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 013.381. They take an average of 7.97 MB (8355168
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_gb_381.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 013.381
of GamesDesktop 013.381.
GamesDesktop 013.381 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.381 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 013.381 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 013.381 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 013.381". The GamesDesktop 013.381 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 013.381 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 013.381, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 013.381:
- The publisher is: http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_381\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 013.381.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.381, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 013.381 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.381 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 013.381 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 013.381 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 013.381 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 14:09:00.510