This web page is about GamesDesktop 013.258 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.258 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. You can read more about about GamesDesktop 013.258 at http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_gb_258 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. GamesDesktop 013.258's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_gb_258\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 013.258's primary executable file and it takes about 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside GamesDesktop 013.258. They take about 14.64 MB (15351373
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_gb_258.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (385.02 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 013.258
of GamesDesktop 013.258.
GamesDesktop 013.258 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase GamesDesktop 013.258 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 013.258 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 013.258 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 013.258". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 013.258 app will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 013.258 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 013.258, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 013.258:
- The software company is: http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_gb_258\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 013.258.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.258, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 013.258 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 013.258 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.258 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 013.258 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.258 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-10 12:13:21.690