This page is about GamesDesktop 013.007010141 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.007010141 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. GamesDesktop 013.007010141 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_007010141 folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove GamesDesktop 013.007010141 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_007010141\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.90 MB (10380288 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside GamesDesktop 013.007010141. They take about 15.21 MB (15952965
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_gb_007010141.exe (3.97 MB)
- predm.exe (673.23 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.67 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 013.007010141 version 013.007010141
GamesDesktop 013.007010141 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove GamesDesktop 013.007010141 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 013.007010141 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 013.007010141 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 013.007010141". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 013.007010141 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 013.007010141 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 013.007010141, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 013.007010141.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 013.007010141, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 013.007010141 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 013.007010141 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.007010141 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 013.007010141 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.007010141 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 23:07:42.960