GamesDesktop 013.005010139 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010139 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. More details about GamesDesktop 013.005010139 can be seen at http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010139 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GamesDesktop 013.005010139 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010139\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with GamesDesktop 013.005010139. They take about 14.73 MB (15446885
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_gb_005010139.exe (3.57 MB)
- predm.exe (384.01 KB)
- unins000.exe (905.67 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 013.005010139 version 013.005010139
GamesDesktop 013.005010139 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 013.005010139 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010139
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010139\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010139\gmsd_gb_005010139.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010139\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010139\unins000.dat
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_gb_005010139_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 013.005010139 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase GamesDesktop 013.005010139 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 013.005010139 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 013.005010139 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 013.005010139". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 013.005010139 app will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 013.005010139 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 013.005010139, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 013.005010139:
- The software company is: http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010139\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010139.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.005010139, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 013.005010139 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.005010139 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010139 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 013.005010139 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010139 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-08 19:19:58.103