This web page contains complete information on how to remove GamesDesktop 013.005010039 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010039 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about GamesDesktop 013.005010039 at http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010039 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. GamesDesktop 013.005010039's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010039\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk and is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 013.005010039 contains of the executables below. They take 14.63 MB (15341584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_gb_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 013.005010039 version 013.005010039
Some files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove GamesDesktop 013.005010039 from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove GamesDesktop 013.005010039:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010039
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010039\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010039\gmsd_gb_005010039.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010039\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010039\unins000.dat
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_gb_005010039_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 013.005010039 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GamesDesktop 013.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 013.005010039 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 013.005010039 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 013.005010039". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 013.005010039 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 013.005010039 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 013.005010039, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 013.005010039:
- The web site of the program is: http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010039.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 013.005010039 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.005010039 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 013.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010039 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:58:51.340