GamesDesktop 013.005010009 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.005010009 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 013.005010009 can be seen at http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010009 folder (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 013.005010009's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010009\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 013.005010009's main executable file and it occupies circa 9.77 MB (10247312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GamesDesktop 013.005010009. They occupy 14.63 MB (15340104
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_gb_005010009.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 013.005010009
of GamesDesktop 013.005010009.
GamesDesktop 013.005010009 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase GamesDesktop 013.005010009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 013.005010009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 013.005010009 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 013.005010009". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 013.005010009 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 013.005010009 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 013.005010009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 013.005010009:
- The software company is: http://gb.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_005010009\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 013.005010009.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.005010009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 013.005010009 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.005010009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 013.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 013.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 013.005010009 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 10:44:16.557