This web page is about GamesDesktop 013.002030038 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.002030038 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. GamesDesktop 013.002030038 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_002030038 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. GamesDesktop 013.002030038's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_gb_002030038\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 013.002030038's main executable file and it takes about 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 013.002030038. They occupy about 14.63 MB (15341584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_gb_002030038.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 013.002030038 version 013.002030038
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.The files below remain on your disk by GamesDesktop 013.002030038's application uninstaller when you removed it:
GamesDesktop 013.002030038 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GamesDesktop 013.002030038 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 013.002030038 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 013.002030038 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 013.002030038". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 013.002030038 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 013.002030038 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 013.002030038, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 013.002030038.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 013.002030038, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 013.002030038 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 013.002030038 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 013.002030038 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 013.002030038 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 013.002030038 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 18:28:07.567