This info is about GamesDesktop 012.162 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.162 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://no.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 012.162 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. GamesDesktop 012.162 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_162 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. GamesDesktop 012.162's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_162\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 012.162's primary file takes around 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 012.162 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.97 MB (8352096
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_no_162.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 012.162
of GamesDesktop 012.162.
GamesDesktop 012.162 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.162 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.162 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 012.162 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 012.162". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 012.162 program will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 012.162 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 012.162, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 012.162:
- The software company is: http://no.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_162\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 012.162.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 012.162, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 012.162 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 012.162 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 012.162 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 012.162 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 012.162 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:44:33.763