This page is about GamesDesktop 012.005010137 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010137 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. You can read more about related to GamesDesktop 012.005010137 at http://no.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 012.005010137 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_005010137 folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010137 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_005010137\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. GamesDesktop 012.005010137's primary file takes about 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 012.005010137. They take an average of 14.77 MB (15490669
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_no_005010137.exe (3.81 MB)
- predm.exe (386.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.67 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 012.005010137 version 012.005010137
GamesDesktop 012.005010137 is an application released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove GamesDesktop 012.005010137 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010137 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 012.005010137 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 012.005010137". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 012.005010137 application will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 012.005010137 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 012.005010137, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 012.005010137:
- The software company is: http://no.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_005010137\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010137.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 012.005010137, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 012.005010137 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 012.005010137 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 012.005010137 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 012.005010137 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 012.005010137 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 22:50:13.683