You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010039 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010039 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More information about GamesDesktop 012.005010039 can be seen at http://no.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_005010039 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 012.005010039 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_005010039\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes).
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 012.005010039. They take about 14.63 MB (15341584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_no_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 012.005010039 version 012.005010039
GamesDesktop 012.005010039 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GamesDesktop 012.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 012.005010039 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 012.005010039 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 012.005010039". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 012.005010039 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 012.005010039 in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 012.005010039, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 012.005010039:
- The publisher is: http://no.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_no_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010039.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 012.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 012.005010039 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 012.005010039 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 012.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 012.005010039 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 01:33:29.350