You can find below detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 011.005010187 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 011.005010187 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. You can read more about related to GamesDesktop 011.005010187 at http://se.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 011.005010187 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_se_005010187 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 011.005010187 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_se_005010187\gmsd_se_005010187 - uninstall.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.89 MB (10375168 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 011.005010187 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.74 MB (15457308
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.89 MB)
- gmsd_se_005010187 - uninstall.exe (702.17 KB)
- gmsd_se_005010187.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 011.005010187 version 011.005010187
When planning to uninstall GamesDesktop 011.005010187 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GamesDesktop 011.005010187's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_se_005010187
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_se_005010187\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_se_005010187\gmsd_se_005010187 - uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_se_005010187\gmsd_se_005010187 - uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_se_005010187\gmsd_se_005010187.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_se_005010187_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 011.005010187 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall GamesDesktop 011.005010187 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 011.005010187 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 011.005010187 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 011.005010187". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 011.005010187 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 011.005010187 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 011.005010187, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 011.005010187:
- The web site of the application is: http://se.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_se_005010187\gmsd_se_005010187 - uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 011.005010187.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 011.005010187, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 011.005010187 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 011.005010187 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 011.005010187 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 011.005010187 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 011.005010187 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 23:10:27.900