This web page is about GamesDesktop 010.260 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.260 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. Click on http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
to get more details about GamesDesktop 010.260 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_260 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_260\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 010.260. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside GamesDesktop 010.260. They occupy about 7.96 MB (8351584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_tr_260.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 010.260
of GamesDesktop 010.260.
GamesDesktop 010.260 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove GamesDesktop 010.260 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 010.260 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 010.260 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 010.260". The GamesDesktop 010.260 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 010.260 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 010.260, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 010.260:
- The software company is: http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_260\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 010.260.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 010.260, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 010.260 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 010.260 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 010.260 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 010.260 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 010.260 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:33:09.580