A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.260 from your computer
This web page is about GamesDesktop 010.260 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by GAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. Click on http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
to get more details about GamesDesktop 010.260 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_260 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_260\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 010.260. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside GamesDesktop 010.260. They occupy about 7.96 MB (8351584
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_tr_260.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 010.260
of GamesDesktop 010.260.
A way to remove GamesDesktop 010.260 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
GamesDesktop 010.260 is an application offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove GamesDesktop 010.260 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 010.260 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 010.260". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 010.260 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 010.260 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 010.260, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 010.260:
- The web site of the program is: http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_260\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 010.260.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 010.260, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 010.260 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 010.260 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed GamesDesktop 010.260:
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 010.260 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 010.260 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 010.260 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 12:33:09.580