This page is about GamesDesktop 010.005010133 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010133 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. You can get more details about GamesDesktop 010.005010133 at http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_tr_005010133 folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\gmsd_tr_005010133\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010133. GamesDesktop 010.005010133's primary file takes around 3.79 MB (3972784 bytes) and is named gmsd_tr_005010133.exe.
GamesDesktop 010.005010133 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 14.37 MB (15067485
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_tr_005010133.exe (3.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.17 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 010.005010133 version 010.005010133
Some files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you remove GamesDesktop 010.005010133 from your PC.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_tr_005010133
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_tr_005010133\gmsd_tr_005010133.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_tr_005010133\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_tr_005010133\unins000.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_tr_005010133_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 010.005010133 is a program marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase GamesDesktop 010.005010133 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 010.005010133 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 010.005010133 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 010.005010133". The GamesDesktop 010.005010133 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 010.005010133 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 010.005010133, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 010.005010133:
- The software company is: http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_tr_005010133\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010133.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 010.005010133, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 010.005010133 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 010.005010133 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010133 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 010.005010133 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010133 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:12:36.480