This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010040 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010040 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more information on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
to get more data about GamesDesktop 010.005010040 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_005010040 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GamesDesktop 010.005010040 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_005010040\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 010.005010040 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 10.83 MB (11359080
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- predm.exe (389.75 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 010.005010040 version 010.005010040
GamesDesktop 010.005010040 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010040:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_005010040
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Frequently the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_005010040\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_005010040\gmsd_tr_005010040.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_005010040\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_005010040\unins000.dat
Additional values that you should clean:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_tr_005010040_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 010.005010040 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010040 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 010.005010040 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 010.005010040 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 010.005010040". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 010.005010040 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GamesDesktop 010.005010040 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 010.005010040, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 010.005010040:
- The software company is: http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_tr_005010040\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010040.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 010.005010040, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 010.005010040 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 010.005010040 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 010.005010040 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010040 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 16:48:00.690