This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010010 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 010.005010010 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
to get more data about GamesDesktop 010.005010010 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. Usually the GamesDesktop 010.005010010 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\gmsUserName_tr_005010010 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 010.005010010 is "C:\Program Files\gmsUserName_tr_005010010\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 010.005010010's main executable file and it occupies close to 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 010.005010010 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.63 MB (15342992
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_tr_005010010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
This page is about GamesDesktop 010.005010010 version 010.005010010
GamesDesktop 010.005010010 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase GamesDesktop 010.005010010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 010.005010010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 010.005010010 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 010.005010010". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 010.005010010 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 010.005010010 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 010.005010010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 010.005010010:
- The software company is: http://tr.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsUserName_tr_005010010\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 010.005010010.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 010.005010010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 010.005010010 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 010.005010010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 010.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 010.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 010.005010010 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:15:47.950