GamesDesktop 009.47 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.47 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Please follow http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 009.47 on GAMESDESKTOP's page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_47 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GamesDesktop 009.47 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_47\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 009.47's main file takes around 383.82 KB (393032 bytes) and is named predm.exe.
GamesDesktop 009.47 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.06 MB (1109188
bytes) on disk:
- predm.exe (383.82 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 009.47
of GamesDesktop 009.47.
GamesDesktop 009.47 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GamesDesktop 009.47 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 009.47 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 009.47 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 009.47". The GamesDesktop 009.47 program will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 009.47 in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 009.47, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.47:
- The publisher is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_47\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 009.47.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.47, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 009.47 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.47 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.47 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 009.47 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.47 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 17:35:21.567