This page contains complete information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.40 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.40 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
to get more details about GamesDesktop 009.40 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. GamesDesktop 009.40 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_40 folder, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_40\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.40. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 009.40's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.13 MB (3279528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with GamesDesktop 009.40. They take about 7.97 MB (8358872
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_pt_40.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.43 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 009.40 version 009.40
GamesDesktop 009.40 is a program released by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users want to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase GamesDesktop 009.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 009.40 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 009.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 009.40". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 009.40 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 009.40 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 009.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.40:
- The software company is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_40\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 009.40.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 009.40 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.40 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.40 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 009.40 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.40 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 14:23:18.357