GamesDesktop 009.26 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.26 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on GamesDesktop 009.26 at http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 009.26 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_26 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.26 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_26\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.13 MB (3279016 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 009.26. They occupy 7.97 MB (8360168
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_pt_26.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.20 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 009.26
of GamesDesktop 009.26.
GamesDesktop 009.26 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.26 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 009.26 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 009.26 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 009.26". The GamesDesktop 009.26 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 009.26 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 009.26, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.26:
- The web site of the application is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_26\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 009.26.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.26, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 009.26 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 009.26 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 009.26 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 009.26 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 009.26 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130