You can find below detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 009.220 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.220 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Open here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info on GamesDesktop 009.220 at http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_220 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 009.220 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_220\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. GamesDesktop 009.220's main file takes around 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 009.220 contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.96 MB (8351072
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_pt_220.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 009.220 version 009.220
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.220 we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall GamesDesktop 009.220:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 009.220:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_220
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_220\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_220\gmsd_pt_220.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_220\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_220\unins000.dat
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_pt_220_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 009.220 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.220 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.220 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 009.220 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 009.220". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 009.220 app will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 009.220 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 009.220, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.220:
- The publisher is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_220\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 009.220.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.220, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 009.220 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.220 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 009.220 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 009.220 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 009.220 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:52:21.630