This page contains detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 009.179 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.179 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. More information about GamesDesktop 009.179 can be seen at http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_179 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_179\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.179. GamesDesktop 009.179's main file takes about 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 009.179 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.64 MB (15354068
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_pt_179.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.37 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 009.179 version 009.179
GamesDesktop 009.179 is an application by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.179 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 009.179 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 009.179 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 009.179". The GamesDesktop 009.179 app will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 009.179 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 009.179, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.179:
- The web site of the program is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_179\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 009.179.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.179, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 009.179 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.179 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.179 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 009.179 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.179 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 18:37:15.113