This info is about GamesDesktop 009.143 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.143 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More data about GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More data about the program GamesDesktop 009.143 can be seen at http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 009.143 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_143 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_143\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.143. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk and is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 009.143. They take an average of 7.97 MB (8357320
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_pt_143.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (384.60 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
This web page is about GamesDesktop 009.143 version 009.143
GamesDesktop 009.143 is a program by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.143 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.143 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 009.143 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 009.143". The GamesDesktop 009.143 program will be found automatically. When you click GamesDesktop 009.143 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 009.143, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.143:
- The software company is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_143\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GamesDesktop 009.143.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 009.143, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 009.143 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.143 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 009.143 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 009.143 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 009.143 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 13:39:55.270