GamesDesktop 009.005010164 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010164 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Further information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Click on http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
to get more data about GamesDesktop 009.005010164 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_005010164 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 009.005010164 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_005010164\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 009.005010164's primary file takes around 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) and is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executable files below are part of GamesDesktop 009.005010164. They take an average of 11.33 MB (11878108
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- predm.exe (673.34 KB)
- unins000.exe (789.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 009.005010164
of GamesDesktop 009.005010164.
GamesDesktop 009.005010164 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove GamesDesktop 009.005010164 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 009.005010164 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 009.005010164 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 009.005010164". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 009.005010164 application will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 009.005010164 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 009.005010164, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.005010164:
- The publisher is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_005010164\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010164.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.005010164, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 009.005010164 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 009.005010164 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010164 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 009.005010164 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010164 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 15:30:35.550