This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010072 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010072 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info about GamesDesktop 009.005010072 at http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_005010072 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 009.005010072 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_005010072\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 694.48 KB (711152 bytes) on disk and is titled unins000.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 009.005010072. They occupy 694.48 KB (711152
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 009.005010072 version 009.005010072
GamesDesktop 009.005010072 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010072 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 009.005010072 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 009.005010072 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 009.005010072". The GamesDesktop 009.005010072 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 009.005010072 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 009.005010072, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.005010072:
- The publisher is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pt_005010072\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010072.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 009.005010072, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 009.005010072 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 009.005010072 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 009.005010072 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 009.005010072 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 009.005010072 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-27 16:02:53.300