You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010039 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010039 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 009.005010039 can be seen at http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 009.005010039 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_005010039 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 009.005010039 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_005010039\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 009.005010039's main file takes around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 009.005010039 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.63 MB (15343632
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_pt_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 009.005010039 version 009.005010039
GamesDesktop 009.005010039 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove GamesDesktop 009.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GamesDesktop 009.005010039 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 009.005010039 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 009.005010039". The GamesDesktop 009.005010039 program will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 009.005010039 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 009.005010039, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 009.005010039:
- The web site of the program is: http://pt.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_pt_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 009.005010039.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 009.005010039 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 009.005010039 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 009.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 009.005010039 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 19:13:33.910