You can find below detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 008.86 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.86 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. More information about GamesDesktop 008.86 can be seen at http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_86 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. GamesDesktop 008.86's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_86\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file has a size of 9.79 MB (10260424 bytes) on disk and is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 008.86. They take an average of 14.64 MB (15351429
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.79 MB)
- gmsd_pl_86.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.88 KB)
- unins000.exe (697.67 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 008.86
of GamesDesktop 008.86.
GamesDesktop 008.86 is an application offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove GamesDesktop 008.86 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 008.86 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 008.86 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 008.86". The GamesDesktop 008.86 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 008.86 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 008.86, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.86:
- The software company is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_86\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 008.86.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 008.86, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 008.86 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.86 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 008.86 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 008.86 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 008.86 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:15:44.520