This web page contains complete information on how to remove GamesDesktop 008.75 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.75 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. Click on http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
to get more data about GamesDesktop 008.75 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_75 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall GamesDesktop 008.75 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_75\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside GamesDesktop 008.75. They occupy about 7.97 MB (8358040
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_pl_75.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (384.80 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 008.75 version 008.75
GamesDesktop 008.75 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.75 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 008.75 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 008.75 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 008.75". The GamesDesktop 008.75 application will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 008.75 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 008.75, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.75:
- The web site of the program is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_75\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 008.75.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 008.75, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 008.75 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.75 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.75 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 008.75 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.75 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 21:47:51.440