This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010185 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010185 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. More details about GamesDesktop 008.005010185 can be found at http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010185 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 008.005010185 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010185\gmsd_pl_005010185 - uninstall.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GamesDesktop 008.005010185. They take an average of 14.90 MB (15619612
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_pl_005010185 - uninstall.exe (860.17 KB)
- gmsd_pl_005010185.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 008.005010185 version 008.005010185
GamesDesktop 008.005010185 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase GamesDesktop 008.005010185 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 008.005010185 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 008.005010185 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 008.005010185". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 008.005010185 program will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 008.005010185 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 008.005010185, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.005010185:
- The web site of the application is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010185\gmsd_pl_005010185 - uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 008.005010185.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 008.005010185, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 008.005010185 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.005010185 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010185 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 008.005010185 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010185 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-24 19:49:45.090