This page contains complete information on how to remove GamesDesktop 008.005010184 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010184 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Please follow http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
if you want to read more on GamesDesktop 008.005010184 on GAMESDESKTOP's web page. GamesDesktop 008.005010184 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_pl_005010184 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010184 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "I:\Program Files\gmsd_pl_005010184\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 008.005010184's main executable file and it takes circa 9.90 MB (10375680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 008.005010184. They occupy 14.90 MB (15618596
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_pl_005010184 - uninstall.exe (859.67 KB)
- gmsd_pl_005010184.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (381.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 008.005010184
of GamesDesktop 008.005010184.
GamesDesktop 008.005010184 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GamesDesktop 008.005010184 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 008.005010184 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 008.005010184 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 008.005010184". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 008.005010184 program will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 008.005010184 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 008.005010184, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.005010184:
- The web site of the application is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "I:\Program Files\gmsd_pl_005010184\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 008.005010184.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 008.005010184, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 008.005010184 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.005010184 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010184 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 008.005010184 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010184 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-23 07:40:26.593