You can find on this page details on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010125 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010125 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. Additional info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. More info about the software GamesDesktop 008.005010125 can be found at http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 008.005010125 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010125 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 008.005010125 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010125\unins000.exe". GamesDesktop 008.005010125's main file takes about 9.90 MB (10379264 bytes) and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are contained in GamesDesktop 008.005010125. They occupy 14.75 MB (15467493
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_pl_005010125.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (387.13 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 008.005010125
of GamesDesktop 008.005010125.
GamesDesktop 008.005010125 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GamesDesktop 008.005010125 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 008.005010125 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 008.005010125 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 008.005010125". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 008.005010125 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 008.005010125 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 008.005010125, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.005010125:
- The web site of the application is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010125\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GamesDesktop 008.005010125.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 008.005010125, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 008.005010125 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.005010125 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 008.005010125 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 008.005010125 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 008.005010125 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 11:35:03.573