GamesDesktop 008.005010039 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010039 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. More data about the software GamesDesktop 008.005010039 can be seen at http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 008.005010039 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010039 folder, depending on the user's decision. "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010039\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove GamesDesktop 008.005010039. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with GamesDesktop 008.005010039. They occupy about 14.63 MB (15342096
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_pl_005010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 008.005010039 version 008.005010039
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.005010039 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not uninstalled:
GamesDesktop 008.005010039 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GamesDesktop 008.005010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 008.005010039 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 008.005010039 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 008.005010039". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 008.005010039 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 008.005010039 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 008.005010039, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.005010039:
- The web site of the program is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010039\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010039.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 008.005010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 008.005010039 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.005010039 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 008.005010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010039 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-26 09:26:59.380