This web page is about GamesDesktop 008.005010010 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010010 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 008.005010010 can be seen at http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 008.005010010 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010010 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 008.005010010 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010010\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 008.005010010 contains of the executables below. They take 14.63 MB (15344528
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_pl_005010010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 008.005010010 version 008.005010010
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010010.Registry that is not uninstalled:
GamesDesktop 008.005010010 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to remove GamesDesktop 008.005010010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010010 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 008.005010010 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 008.005010010". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 008.005010010 app will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 008.005010010 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 008.005010010, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.005010010:
- The web site of the application is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_005010010\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010010.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.005010010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 008.005010010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 008.005010010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 008.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010010 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:03:43.417