This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010009 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010009 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can read more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to GamesDesktop 008.005010009 at http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_pl_005010009 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove GamesDesktop 008.005010009 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\gmsd_pl_005010009\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named gamesdesktop_widget.exe and occupies 9.77 MB (10247312 bytes).
GamesDesktop 008.005010009 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.63 MB (15341128
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_pl_005010009.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 008.005010009 version 008.005010009
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
GamesDesktop 008.005010009 is an application by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 008.005010009 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 008.005010009 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 008.005010009". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 008.005010009 program will be found very quickly. After you select GamesDesktop 008.005010009 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 008.005010009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 008.005010009:
- The publisher is: http://pl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_pl_005010009\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010009.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.005010009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 008.005010009 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 008.005010009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 008.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.005010009 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 20:38:56.850