GamesDesktop 008.002030008 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.002030008 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. You can find out more on GAMESDESKTOP or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_002030008 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 008.002030008 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_002030008\unins000.exe". gmsd_pl_002030008.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.80 MB (3982504 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 008.002030008 contains of the executables below. They take 14.63 MB (15338568
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_pl_002030008.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 008.002030008
of GamesDesktop 008.002030008.
If you are manually uninstalling GamesDesktop 008.002030008 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall GamesDesktop 008.002030008 from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall GamesDesktop 008.002030008:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_002030008
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GAMESDESKTOP
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_002030008\gamesdesktop_widget.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_002030008\gmsd_pl_002030008.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_002030008\predm.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_pl_002030008\unins000.dat
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\gmsd_pl_002030008_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GamesDesktop 008.002030008 is a program by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove GamesDesktop 008.002030008 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 008.002030008 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 008.002030008 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 008.002030008". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 008.002030008 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click GamesDesktop 008.002030008 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 008.002030008, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 008.002030008.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 008.002030008, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 008.002030008 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 008.002030008 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.002030008 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 008.002030008 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 008.002030008 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 08:58:53.327