GamesDesktop 007.239 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 007.239 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More details about GamesDesktop 007.239 can be found at http://nl.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 007.239 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_nl_239 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GamesDesktop 007.239 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\gmsd_nl_239\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GamesDesktop 007.239's primary file takes around 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) and its name is gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 007.239 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.12 MB (3274416
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
This info is about GamesDesktop 007.239 version 007.239
GamesDesktop 007.239 is a program released by GAMESDESKTOP. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 007.239 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 007.239 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 007.239 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 007.239". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 007.239 program will be found automatically. After you select GamesDesktop 007.239 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 007.239, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 007.239:
- The software company is: http://nl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_nl_239\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 007.239.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 007.239, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 007.239 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 007.239 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 007.239 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 007.239 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 007.239 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 20:01:57.217