This page is about GamesDesktop 007.005010011 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 007.005010011 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. You can see more info on GamesDesktop 007.005010011 at http://nl.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 007.005010011 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_nl_005010011 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 007.005010011 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_nl_005010011\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk and is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 007.005010011 is comprised of the following executables which take 14.63 MB (15341704
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_nl_005010011.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.87 KB)
- unins000.exe (694.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 007.005010011 version 007.005010011
GamesDesktop 007.005010011 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase GamesDesktop 007.005010011 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GamesDesktop 007.005010011 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GamesDesktop 007.005010011 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 007.005010011". The GamesDesktop 007.005010011 application will be found very quickly. When you select GamesDesktop 007.005010011 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 007.005010011, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 007.005010011:
- The web site of the application is: http://nl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_nl_005010011\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 007.005010011.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 007.005010011, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 007.005010011 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 007.005010011 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 007.005010011 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 007.005010011 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 007.005010011 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 18:05:41.723