This page contains thorough information on how to remove GamesDesktop 007.005010009 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 007.005010009 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
for more details on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 007.005010009 can be found at http://nl.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 007.005010009 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_nl_005010009 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 007.005010009 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_nl_005010009\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is called gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.77 MB (10247312 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in GamesDesktop 007.005010009. They take 14.63 MB (15340616
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.77 MB)
- gmsd_nl_005010009.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 007.005010009 version 007.005010009
GamesDesktop 007.005010009 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove GamesDesktop 007.005010009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GamesDesktop 007.005010009 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 007.005010009 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 007.005010009". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 007.005010009 application will be found automatically. After you click GamesDesktop 007.005010009 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 007.005010009, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 007.005010009:
- The publisher is: http://nl.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_nl_005010009\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 007.005010009.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 007.005010009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 007.005010009 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 007.005010009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 007.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 007.005010009 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 007.005010009 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 21:40:35.553