You can find below details on how to remove GamesDesktop 007.004010134 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 007.004010134 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. Usually the GamesDesktop 007.004010134 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_nl_004010134 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 007.004010134 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_nl_004010134\unins000.exe". predm.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 379.39 KB (388492 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in GamesDesktop 007.004010134. They occupy 1.05 MB (1103417
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (379.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 007.004010134
of GamesDesktop 007.004010134.
GamesDesktop 007.004010134 is an application released by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to remove GamesDesktop 007.004010134 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 007.004010134 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 007.004010134 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 007.004010134". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 007.004010134 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 007.004010134 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 007.004010134, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GamesDesktop 007.004010134.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 007.004010134, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 007.004010134 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 007.004010134 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 007.004010134 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 007.004010134 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 007.004010134 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-10 09:09:14.423