This web page contains thorough information on how to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.78 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be read here
. You can read more about about GamesDesktop 006.78 at http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 006.78 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_78 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_78\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.78. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 006.78's main executable file and it takes about 3.13 MB (3279048 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 006.78 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.97 MB (8359744
bytes) on disk:
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.13 MB)
- gmsd_fi_78.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (382.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.51 KB)
The current page applies to GamesDesktop 006.78 version 006.78
GamesDesktop 006.78 is a program offered by GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 006.78 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 006.78". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 006.78 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 006.78 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 006.78, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 006.78:
- The publisher is: http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_78\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 006.78.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 006.78, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 006.78 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 006.78 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 006.78 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 006.78 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 02:50:20.363