GamesDesktop 006.162 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.162 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. More info about the program GamesDesktop 006.162 can be seen at http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
. Usually the GamesDesktop 006.162 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_162 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 006.162 is "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_162\unins000.exe". gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 006.162 contains of the executables below. They take 7.97 MB (8352608
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_fi_162.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 006.162 version 006.162
GamesDesktop 006.162 is an application marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase GamesDesktop 006.162 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 006.162 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 006.162 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 006.162". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 006.162 application will be found very quickly. When you click GamesDesktop 006.162 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 006.162, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 006.162:
- The web site of the application is: http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\gmsd_fi_162\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 006.162.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 006.162, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 006.162 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 006.162 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 006.162 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 006.162 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 006.162 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 14:54:34.200