You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.005010133 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.005010133 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Take a look here
where you can read more on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
to get more facts about GamesDesktop 006.005010133 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fi_005010133 directory (same installation drive as Windows). GamesDesktop 006.005010133's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fi_005010133\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 9.90 MB (10379776 bytes) on disk and is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in GamesDesktop 006.005010133. They take 14.75 MB (15463293
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.90 MB)
- gmsd_fi_005010133.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.53 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.17 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 006.005010133 version 006.005010133
GamesDesktop 006.005010133 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove GamesDesktop 006.005010133 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.005010133 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 006.005010133 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 006.005010133". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 006.005010133 app will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 006.005010133 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 006.005010133, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 006.005010133:
- The web site of the program is: http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fi_005010133\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 006.005010133.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 006.005010133, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 006.005010133 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 006.005010133 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GamesDesktop 006.005010133 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 006.005010133 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 006.005010133 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 11:46:19.073