GamesDesktop 006.005010126 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.005010126 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. Go over here
for more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Click on http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
to get more details about GamesDesktop 006.005010126 on GAMESDESKTOP's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fi_005010126 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GamesDesktop 006.005010126 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fi_005010126\unins000.exe". predm.exe is the GamesDesktop 006.005010126's primary executable file and it takes close to 386.97 KB (396256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with GamesDesktop 006.005010126. They occupy about 1.06 MB (1111181
bytes) on disk.
- predm.exe (386.97 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.17 KB)
This data is about GamesDesktop 006.005010126 version 006.005010126
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove GamesDesktop 006.005010126.Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
GamesDesktop 006.005010126 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.005010126 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 006.005010126 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GamesDesktop 006.005010126 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 006.005010126". The GamesDesktop 006.005010126 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GamesDesktop 006.005010126 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GamesDesktop 006.005010126, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 006.005010126:
- The web site of the program is: http://fi.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_fi_005010126\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GamesDesktop 006.005010126.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 006.005010126, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 006.005010126 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 006.005010126 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 006.005010126 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 006.005010126 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GamesDesktop 006.005010126 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 11:46:19.003