This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.005010010 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.005010010 from your computerGAMESDESKTOP
. Check out here
where you can get more info on GAMESDESKTOP. Detailed information about GamesDesktop 005.005010010 can be seen at http://be.gamesdesktop.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_be_005010010 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 005.005010010 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_be_005010010\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. gamesdesktop_widget.exe is the GamesDesktop 005.005010010's main executable file and it occupies around 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes) on disk.
GamesDesktop 005.005010010 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.63 MB (15344528
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_be_005010010.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (386.91 KB)
- unins000.exe (696.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 005.005010010 version 005.005010010
GamesDesktop 005.005010010 is a program offered by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.005010010 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase GamesDesktop 005.005010010 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 005.005010010 or simply click the Search feature and type in "GamesDesktop 005.005010010". The GamesDesktop 005.005010010 app will be found automatically. When you select GamesDesktop 005.005010010 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GamesDesktop 005.005010010, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GamesDesktop 005.005010010:
- The publisher is: http://be.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_be_005010010\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 005.005010010.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 005.005010010, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GamesDesktop 005.005010010 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 005.005010010 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, we are not saying that GamesDesktop 005.005010010 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.005010010 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 19:02:50.970