This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 005.004010039 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.004010039 from your systemGAMESDESKTOP
. More info about GAMESDESKTOP can be found here
. GamesDesktop 005.004010039 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_be_004010039 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing GamesDesktop 005.004010039 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_be_004010039\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled gamesdesktop_widget.exe and it has a size of 9.78 MB (10249872 bytes).
GamesDesktop 005.004010039 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 14.63 MB (15342608
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (9.78 MB)
- gmsd_be_004010039.exe (3.80 MB)
- predm.exe (389.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 005.004010039 version 005.004010039
GamesDesktop 005.004010039 is an application marketed by GAMESDESKTOP. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.004010039 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GamesDesktop 005.004010039 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GamesDesktop 005.004010039 or simply activate the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 005.004010039". If it exists on your system the GamesDesktop 005.004010039 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 005.004010039 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about GamesDesktop 005.004010039, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GamesDesktop 005.004010039.
8. After removing GamesDesktop 005.004010039, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 005.004010039 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GamesDesktop 005.004010039 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.004010039 by GAMESDESKTOP from your PC, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 005.004010039 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GamesDesktop 005.004010039 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 03:23:11.770