This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GamesDesktop 004.160 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall GamesDesktop 004.160 from your PCGAMESDESKTOP
. More information on GAMESDESKTOP can be seen here
. More information about the application GamesDesktop 004.160 can be found at http://dk.gamesdesktop.com
. GamesDesktop 004.160 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_dk_160 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. GamesDesktop 004.160's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_dk_160\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 3.12 MB (3274416 bytes) on disk and is labeled gamesdesktop_widget.exe.
GamesDesktop 004.160 contains of the executables below. They take 7.96 MB (8350336
bytes) on disk.
- gamesdesktop_widget.exe (3.12 MB)
- gmsd_dk_160.exe (3.79 MB)
- predm.exe (386.55 KB)
- unins000.exe (689.46 KB)
The current web page applies to GamesDesktop 004.160 version 004.160
GamesDesktop 004.160 is a program marketed by the software company GAMESDESKTOP. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall GamesDesktop 004.160 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GamesDesktop 004.160 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GamesDesktop 004.160 or simply click the Search field and type in "GamesDesktop 004.160". If it is installed on your PC the GamesDesktop 004.160 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GamesDesktop 004.160 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GamesDesktop 004.160, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GamesDesktop 004.160:
- The web site of the application is: http://dk.gamesdesktop.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\gmsd_dk_160\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GamesDesktop 004.160.
8. After uninstalling GamesDesktop 004.160, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GamesDesktop 004.160 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GamesDesktop 004.160 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GamesDesktop 004.160 by GAMESDESKTOP from your computer, nor are we saying that GamesDesktop 004.160 by GAMESDESKTOP is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GamesDesktop 004.160 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 19:07:52.210